Friday, May 30, 2008

Visas, Get em while they're HOTT 4-5pm Today!!!

안녕하세요!
So, I went to the Consulate and applied for my Visa (5/27). I was approved!!:-) It will be ready for pick up between 4-5p this evening. I will be at After School, so I will be picking up, but a smiley face will be posted up here when I Do have it in my hands!!!!
    I was talking with Cathy last night, and she was saying how I didn't need to pack so much b/c I would be buying a lot of things... I'm Not Entirely sure about that... but I am going to look over what I've already packed with me for clothes... Perhaps it is a bit much :-/ I guess the door of my closet doesn't Haaave to go with me (HAHAHAHA, get it? b/c I packed so many clothes... UGH nevermind)
   I also got all approved for my Rx's :-D YAY. So things are rolling along nicely. Not Too many bumps. Well.. I am off to go fight Crime. More to Come & Stay Tuned. ~노미

p.s. today's word of the day is...

Anyonghasaeyo (Ahn - yung-Ha-say-yo)
It's "Hello" in Korean! And among friends you can say "Anyong" But youngin's be respectful, you would Not say Anyong to an adult you are unfamiliar with, nor a teacher or other superior. :-)



1 comment:

DFNYHC said...

I miss you already! xoxoxo