Friday, July 11, 2008

HOT IN JULY

i know it's been a while since I've written. At least I feel like it is. My head is completely spinning with foreign language...lol. i have midterms in about 2 1/2 weeks. So I've been trying to make plenty of flash cards for that. The kids in my class are very nice. I'm TRYING to make some art, but it feels so slow going... I've only got a few collages started... not even what I'm "supposed" to be doing --> Direct Observation. I'm trying to relax, but it's a little hard. The other day (Thurs) I realized I had forgotten my father's "death day", anniversary... I practically started crying in class. I had written the date down (on Wed) sooo many times and had reminded myself at the beginning of the week too. UGH! 6 years! That's a long time! Okay, now that my heart is aching again (no Tears don't worry) I'm going to get some more flash cards done. I THINK I'm going to Lotte World tomorrow (Big Indoor Amusement Park) I'll fill you in.
xoxoxoxo
all my love
~Nomi

p.s. I know i've probably written this somewhere already.... but Annie, I Miss You like Whoa!!!!! Ain't no mountain high enough and don't you forget it!!! xxxooo BFFL!

3 comments:

AL said...

dearest PF,
I remembered Vincent's d-day. I was thinking of the last time I saw him, at the teen mentoring performance. So handsome... So proud... When you were little, you always got a kick of my admission that I thought he was a hunk.

And now I have my own hunk, a little thick around the middle (Ok, a lot thick around the middle), but his heart is as huge as his big smile and loud laugh. He adores teasing you!!! He asks about your blogs all the time...

So today is gorgeous and I am heading out to the new deck. I love you and miss you and I know your creative juices will start to flow soon. Here is a good idea for you: make a collage of me. (stop laughing, I can hear you!!)

OK, never mind. It's not bad enough that you won't do that, but you don't even mention me in your blogs. Never say that you got your
beauty from me. Sigh. Deep sigh.
Never say that you miss me. Sigh.
Never say that you have found the perfect gift for me and that I should wait by the mailbox for it to arrive. Sigh.

I'm trying to talk Bob into an ice cream... Not hard to do!!!

bye!
AL

Aunti Val said...

Good Evening my darling Peaches!! I am back! We had an absolutely Mah-vah-lous time on our little sailing adventure. Went to Plymouth, Onset (Aunti Susan, Theo & Grandmother send their love!) and then to P-Town. Had such a great time there that we spent 4 nites and 5 days there! Just glorious. Had the best birthday in about 7 years - wonderful trolley ride around the island, the best darn coffee I've ever had (Even Daddy agreed, and he's not a huge fan),outstanding dinner and had my picture taken with every drag queen on the strip. Ended it with a awesome Drag Show and then Drag Kareoke!! EXCELLENT!! Loving you and missing you so very very much -have presents from P-Town for you! Can't wait until you come home, Sounds like you're in a great place now though! So happy that things have been going well for you.

Aunti Val said...

And honey, regarding your father's "death day" I don't think it is bad that you momentarily forgot it. I actually think it is a sign of healing. You will always remember him and he will always be a part of you but the fact that you are no longer dwelling on the coming of "that day" means your heart is finally starting to heal. Look at it as a good thing. Loving you and missing you so very much.

Kisses - Mummy