Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Anguk Surprise

On Sunday I went to Anguk Station. Right by the Presidents house and National Korean Folk Museum. It was a very fun adventure!!!!! i'm very exhausted though!!!! It's only Tues and already it feels like it has been a long week. We changed teachers yesterday (mon) and I got my previous teacher. Who is nice, but i am concerned about keeping up, I'm sure someone/something will look out for me :-) I want to write more but I am quite exhausted. I'll try my best to put more up soon. In the mean time, please enjoy the slideshow. xxxxoooo
~Nomi

4 comments:

Daddy said...

Hi Baby!!
Pictures are great!! That video of the Swinging whatever made me dizzy just looking at it. UGH! I'm feeling queezy. Me and Ry had a good time on our baseball trip. We rode a bunch of roller coasters at Hershey Park! I think I'm getting too old for those. I miss you like crazy. Only....33 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

Aunti Val said...

Hi Peaches!

Looks like your trip to the station was alot of fun. Take care of yourself - take some time off to do......absolutely nothing! Sounds like you need it. Study hard and take care of yourself this week. Do a whole lot of nothin'! It'll be good for the soul! Love you and miss you ooddles!
Hugs & Kisses - Mum xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos, Noms.

Mom said...

HI Naomi!

Sounds like you're having a great time. Yesterday Tyler and I went to the New England Institute of Art to check out their Audio Production major. Looks good. A little nervous about where he would stay in Brookline (and him figuring out the T) but other than that liked it. Hope you come see us when you get back. Jeff leaves for college on Aug. 31st! I'll miss him! Take care... Love Auntie Sharon