Sunday, June 29, 2008

OH right, Placemet Test

so for the placement test, I got put into Level 1, which is fine. Although... I did get put into section 6, which is the harder of the 10 week sections. :-) yay me


p.s. Being Lactose Intolerant BITES!! I Miss Ice Cream and CHEEESE (omgosh, Charlottle and mari and rachel and sophie(s) I hope you're reading this right now b/c it totally just made me think of "PIE" and I MISS YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!! you too Elsa and Peter!!!

Anywho..... So I'm not very religious(!) BUT... I do believe in some sort of higher God/Buddha/Karma/Fate-like power watching over me so if you (my friends and family etc, yes YOU! Reading this RIGHT NOW! (hehe) believe in (see blue) maybe you could think about me and wish or pray or again think realllly hard about how much I (Nomi) Love the milk (oo-yoo / 우유 in Korean) products and how you wish (and I wish too) that this Lactose Int. curse might be lifted from me... SOON!!!!
Thanks guys!!! Lots of Hugs and Kisses

p.p.s I heard a rumor through Lindsay Lohan that "Columbus" made it to Jersey all by her onesy, well she had a co-pilot but I bet myself 1,5oow and a plate of oi-kimchee that he was tuned out / asleep for most of the ride.... tehehehe.

p.p.p.s okay that was a fib a little bit, Lindsay Lohan didn't rumor that to me, my Grandpa did, but he's way cooler than L-squared anyways so :::Pfffffft:::

xxxxoooo
Moi

3 comments:

Aunti Val said...

ok - so here's some Gyongo prayer for you - "Nom-yo-ho-rhen-ghe-kyo" (think laying in Nana's lap during Gyongo prayers). I'm so happy to hear about your testing - yay you! - and hope that your lactose issues will disapear. Having a great time here at Grandpa's - thanks for the website to the new host family. Was Kyong's family sad to see you go? Missing you so much.
PS - Grandpa got Columbus a GPS for her birthday, so I'll never get lost again! (God willing!) Missing you more each day. Hugs & Kisses to you, my love.
Mummy xoxoxoxoxo

Mom said...

WOW! A GPS! That's cool Val. So WHY are you called Columbus? Sorry about the whole lactose thing Nomi - I suffer from the exact same thing. I don't miss milk - but everything that milk goes in...like creamy stuff...sigh oh well. Glad to hear about your testing (I think) I'm not sure what the different levels were - and what you were hoping for... but you sound happy! So Good!

Aunti Val said...

I'm teasingly called Columbus by my family because they feel I get lost easily. They are, of course, wrong. I never get lost! I always find my way......even if it takes a few hours!

Val xo