Monday, June 16, 2008

Past few Days....

on.......
6~14~2008
I MADE GIM-BOP
!!!!!!! A Lot of it
[after hal-mo-ni's birthday a lot of the family came back to the apartment and hung out and we made dinner and Ajumma's mum (halmoni to me) said I was a natural, and I must be Korean, hehe] IT WAS A BLAST!!!
















END PRODUCT... Mmmmm



*****************************************************


my building the playground outside my building
(not entirely sure why it says "Teenager Park".....)


The Section of Incheon I live in... And it's rep ^


I have also very recently become obsessed with taking pictures of flowers...
just one of those things I guess....




승현's BIRTHDAY
(Seung Hyun turned 10 on Mon)
These next few were right by the apartment
There's a local park with basketball
and tennis courts


5 or 10 min bike ride, skateboard...scooter? hehe

Later we went to this park in Ilsan, which was pretty AWESOME! (Ilsan Lake Park) They had all this sculpture and different pathways and what not, I was surprised at how many people were there.... But it was Great! Here's one of my fave pieces. Yay for meditation & Buddhism.... tv obsession??




The After Party ;-) ;-)

How is this not the face of a Birthday Boy...


Pink tduk... (the pasta tasting rice cake... as in Duk-Bok-Gi)
I was Completely thrown off by the color, but it tastes the same.


the area we went to for dinner a.ka. "the after party"

All and all the past few days have been great. I've gotten lost in Seoul a few times, but people have been super Nice helping me out. I'm surprised a little at how many people have stopped next to me in the subway station and asked if I need help (I am of course staring at my subway map like I expect it to start doing a song and dance about which way to go) haha.

Found the June 2008 Korean VOUGE, so I am a Very happy Lady!
so for now I will sign off... STUDY STUDY STUDY.... Placement test for Yonsei is
MONDAY

xoxo
노미

2 comments:

DFNYHC said...

I'm confused. You made Gim Bap, but you didn't put any Spam in it. What the? Bumper would not be interested, but Remy would!

Aunti Val said...

OMG are you funny!!! I had a good chuckle - actually laughed outloud here at work about your subway map doing a song and dance! hahahaha - still laughing. Love the pic of you and the Boo and just love the new pictures of Kyong's family and the area you are staying in! Keep 'em coming! Missing you - Love you oodles!~ xoxo